Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Baby Helland: (Of 40 weeks)

Dear Baby Helland: (Of 40 weeks)
So, we've made it through another church service, both Michael and Wilson's Grad Party and Daddy's battle this past weekend. It's time for you to leave hotel mommy. I've cleaned the oven, the microwave, the kitchen, dusted, washed all of the clothes, rewashed/folded organized all of your clothes and even cleaned both sinks with a toothbrush. It's not that I want to do all of the organizing/cleaning. I'm just trying to find ways to pass the time. I'm done having people ask "You're still around??". I'm done having my sensitive belly button being rubbed. I'm done waking up at 3am and having just wrestle with the body pillow to find a comfortable position to POSSIBLY get back to sleep. Mommy's getting cranky.
Every time you move I think "Oh is that the start of a contraction??" and then it lasts about three seconds and I can visibly see that it's just your foot trying to stretch out. I haven't felt a single contraction yet. Some say it feels like a charlie horse in your stomach, others say it's like menstral cramps or explosive diarrhea. I'm sure once it starts hurting every few minutes....I'll know it's contractions.
There really isn't too much new. I just need to vent.
Hopefully see you sooner rather than later.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment